Payments accepted: all major credit cards (VISA, Master Card, American Express), PayPal, Interac (eTransfer).
Credit card payments are processed via a partner’s platform Shopify. We do not collect credit card info on our website.
GST/HST and PST are exigible on all transactions using place of supply rules as set out by the Canada Revenue Agency.
The HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) which includes the 5% Federal Portion and the Provincial Portions will be charged when shipped out the province of Quebec to:
New Brunswick – 13%
Newfoundland and Labrador – 13%
Nova Scotia – 15%
Ontario – 13%
Prince Edward Island – 14%
For the following provinces, where the GST (General Sales Tax) and the PST (Provincial Sales Tax) have not be harmonized, the 5% GST portion will only be charged on shipments out of the province of Quebec:
North West Territories
GST and QST will be charged on shipping for customers from Quebec
Pay in installments
You can choose to spread your payments over a number of months with a hassle-free lay-away payment plan
– For artwork valued at $1500 and more
– Deposit of a equivalent of a sale tax (GST/HST/QST)
– Payment terms up to 6 months (the deposit and number of installments is determined by the value of the artwork)
– 0% admin fee
– Interest free
The artwork is reserved for you and it is kept at the Gallery while the payments are being made
Take advantage of the capital cost allowance (CCA) to build your own private collection. Artwork may qualify as assets eligible for CCA at a rate of 20% if all of the following conditions are met:
– The artwork is acquired for the purpose of gaining or producing income,
– The artwork is not described in the taxpayer’s inventory,
– The cost of the artwork to the taxpayer is $200 or more, and
– The individual who created the artwork is a Canadian.
The maximum amount of CCA that may be claimed for any asset in the year of acquisition is always halved. This is known as the half-year or 50% rule.